Spektrum DX18 & AR9020 TX/RX Only - Mode2 - SPM18000EU - In Stock
RC pilots at the top of their game need a transmitter that can keep up. The DX18 does that and more with extensive programming for aircraft, helis and gliders as well as providing real-time telemetry and the option to increase channels with X-Plus channel expansion.
The Spektrum DX18 is capable of transmitting on 18 channels proportionally and will competently fulfill the demanding requirements even of the most challenging aircraft. Supplied with an AR9020 X-Plus capable nine channel receiver, expansion is easily achieved with the addition of and X-Plus expansion module(SPMXP8000). Just plug the module into the AR9020 and bind it. The DX18 will automatically detect the extra channels and give the menu options needed to assign the extra functions. It’s just what anyone who flies complex scale models or high-performance sailplanes needs.
Advanced Ergonomics are the key to a well-balanced radio; one that is comfortable in the pilot’s hands with easy to reach sticks and all of the switches and knobs. The large backlit LCD display ensures setting up all of the multiple channels and assigning all of the controls is easy on the eye and Spektrum’s AirWare™ software has all of the programming functions a pilot could want. The intuitive SimpleScroll™ interface makes navigating menus and changing settings as simple as “roll and click”. It’s almost like using a mouse.
New with the Spektrum DX18 is Absolute Servo travel definition that limits the travel to a programmed limited value even if the total values of the mix would create a longer throw.
- 18 Channel with X plus Technology
- Twin antennas, one fixed and a second antenna in handle
- 50 internal Model memory plus nearly unlimited Model memory storage capacity on SD Card
- AirWare™ Software with heli, aircraft and glider modules
- 10 Wing type and 2 motor glider configurations
- 6 Swashplate types
- Free assignable channels and Switches
- Up to 10 individually customised flight modes with programmable naming function
- Balance Function with 7 point curve for all servo channels and Sequencer for servo mixes with time shift
- Preflight Checklist
- Telemetry with Flight log
- Plus much more
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!