E-Flite UMX Sbach 3D BNF Basic EFLU4950
Designed by champion pilot Mike McConville and equipped with AS3X stabilisation technology, the UMX Sbach 3342 3D offers the very best in micro aerobatic fun!
The Sbach 3D is a four-channel aircraft that any intermediate to advanced-skilled pilot can fly. The model features a pre-installed Spektrum AS3X/BL ESC/Receiver unit (AS6410NBL) and a powerful 2500Kv brushless motor for 2S Li-Po power systems; a combination that delivers outstanding power that is more than enough to handle indoor and outdoor flying with authority.
With the AS3X System on-board the Sbach can perform 3D manoeuvres with the precise feel and feedback typically experienced with much larger models. This coupled with the added benefit that thanks to the automatic and continuous in-flight corrections made by the AS3X system means the model can handle windier conditions that would normally confine smaller models of this type to the ground. Additionally, another remarkable feature of the AS3X is that it requires no expo and no dual rate, basically uses a stock/blank program of the radio.
As a Bind and Fly (BNF Basic) model all that is need to get in the air is to bind any suitable DSM2/DSMX transmitter to the on-board Spektrum AS3X/BL ESC receiver unit and charge your own flight battery (battery and charger not included).
With its optional Side Force Generators (SFGs) and vibrant white, blue and black colour scheme the SBach 3D not only looks great on the ground, it knows no limits in the air and is ready to deliver amazing 3D aerobatics right out of the box!
- BNF Basic Completion Level (does not include Battery or Charger)
- Designed by champion aerobatic pilot Mike McConville
- Full Four Channel Control with steerable tail wheel
- AS3X™ System for outstanding precision and 3D aerobatics
- Spektrum™ AS6410NBL DSMX 6Ch AS3X Receiver w/BL ESC
- High output 180BL, 2500Kv brushless outrunner power system
- Pre-installed SA2030L performance servos (4 included)
- Authentic paint scheme and tinted windshield
- Two Side Force Generator™ sets to enhance 3D performance
- Smooth-molded construction with carbon fibre reinforcement
- Performance, linear long-throw servos helping deliver crisp response
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!